Article 1. Use of the Website
- KRIPTEX is entitled to change the scope of the Website or the content or services provided via the Website from time to time, or cease publication of any content and/or provision of any service, without notifying the users in advance.
- You agree not to engage in any activities that may result in disrupting the services provided via the Website, or damage KRIPTEX, its subsidiaries, sub-contractors, users or other parties relating to the Website.
- Any services provided by KRIPTEX that may or may not be provided for within the Website shall be provided to users upon a separate mutual agreement between KRIPTEX and each user. Nothing herein or within the scope of the Website shall be deemed as an undertaking by KRIPTEX to provide any services to any given user, or to provide the services under any given terms.
Article 2. Privacy
- KRIPTEX shall use your data for purposes of enhancing your user experience in the Website. In this context, KRIPTEX shall be entitled to use the aforementioned data for purposes of improving existing content and/or services, developing new content and/or services and offering tailor-made content and/or services to existing users.
- For these purposes, KRIPTEX may transfer the related data to its servers (its own servers or the servers of its subsidiaries or sub-contractors) located around the world, including countries outside of your own.
Article 3. Intellectual Property Rights
- You may not copy, modify, reproduce, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the software running on the Website. Manipulating or changing the browser or content herein in any way, or providing links to or from the Website without KRIPTEX’s explicit consent is strictly prohibited.
- All rights of the Website, as well as any content, visuals and designs, texts, logos, graphics therein shall belong to KRIPTEX. It is strictly prohibited to copy the information and/or software that are used in the design of the Website and/or use them beyond what is reasonable to access and use the Website within its purpose; copy, distribute, process and in other means use the pictures, texts, images, documents etc. in the Website. Additionally, it is strictly prohibited to (i) attempt to any actions that may prevent the operation of software belonging to the Website or utilization of the Website by the other users (ii) load non-proportional content on the Website to the extent that result as such; access to the messages and information uploaded and/or published in the Website, or to copy, erase, change, or try in this manner on such information, content and messages (iii) commit actions that might threaten the general security of the Website and/or harm other users; (iv) use or try to use the software that might prevent the operation of Website Site and the software used, or hinder, result to break, reverse engineer, attack or, keep busy or invade in other means to the operation of any software, hardware and servers, or to make efforts to provide access to KRIPTEX’ servers.
Article 4. Limitation of Liability
- You acknowledge and declare that links to the websites and/or platforms, files or contents which are not controlled by KRIPTEX may be given via the Website, third party services may be offered, and that such links shall not be considered as provided for purposes of support to the website or its operator, or as undertaking or guaranteeing anything with regard to the website or its content, KRIPTEX shall not be liable for the platforms, websites, files and contents, services or goods or for their content.
- TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, KRIPTEX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, ETC. FURTHERMORE, KRIPTEX DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- The availability and quality of the services provided via the Website heavily depend on the quality of internet connection provided by your Internet Service Provider.
- You accept that KRIPTEX does not guarantee the absence of viruses, worms or any other attacks and unauthorized access to the Website or transfers to or from the Website, and that KRIPTEX shall not be obliged to provide support, maintenance, update or new versions with respect to the software.
Article 5. Coming into Effect
Article 6. Dispute Resolution